Friday, July 27, 2012

Frogg Togg...more product testing

 
Last spring, when Isaac and Bella played baseball, it was soooo frikkin' hot! 
We were sitting on metal bleachers in 92 degree weather. 

I saw a lady take a cloth out of her bag, shake it a couple of times and wrap it around her baby daughters neck. 
Now you can bet everyone was thinking the same thing I was..."that poor kid, she's gonna burn up!" 
Someone finally got brave enough to ask her WTH!
She showed us all the cloth, you shake it out and it gets cold, and stays cold as long as it is damp! 
The baby really seemed to like it.

I decided I had to have one, the heat was awful!
I found one last week at Wally world and bought it.

Since PB has a bum wing and I have to do all his "chores", that puts me cutting grass for one of the Grandbrats birthday party this weekend.
You can bet I am going to pull this sucker out and give it a try.
I have been known to wet a kitchen towel and wrap it around my neck, and it does help. But it also gets so hot so fast that you have to keep re-wetting it with cold water.

The package says that it absorbs sweat and stays cool. 
So, today when I am out there about to die from heat exhaustion, we will see how good, or bad this thing works.

Now straight up out of the package, it's cool, it feels great across the back of your neck, but trudging around the yard in full sun, pushing a lawn mower? Well, we will just have to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment