Monday, March 4, 2013

Recipe: Porkchop and Potato Casserole

Ok my girls, here's another fast, easy and delicious meal.

You're gonna need
Pork chops (however many you need for your family)
Potatoes ( good rule of thumb for how many? I peel one potato for each person except PB who gets two)
Cheese ( velveeta is my fave, but if I'm out, sliced cheese is just as good. Probably would be good with shredded to , sooo, whatever cheese you have hanging out in the fridge.
Onion (1 unless you don't expect to be near anyone for a day or two) or more if you're trying to run somebody off ;0)
In a glass pan layer
A couple of tablespoons of butter
Seasoned porkchops
Potatoes cut in the round
A few more spoons of butter
Onion sliced in rings
Season to taste
I do garlic salt, lots of garlic salt and since we are both eating it, we can kiss without the other person gagging ;9)
Cover with tinfoil and bake at 350 for about an hour and a half. Check in about an hour by testing your potatoes with a fork. When they are done it's ready!
When times up pull it out and drain off all that water and grease. I know it's nasty, that's why your pouring it off. It does make for some juicy pork chops.
Completely cover with cheese and pop back in the oven until melted and a little brown. I turn my oven off to finish the cheese, but that's up to you.
That's it! Like I said fast easy and delicious!



No comments:

Post a Comment