Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Taking Back the Blog

Almost a year since my last post on here! Wow!
Well that is about to change.


I just started to get back into my blogging and I have really started to enjoy it, especially once I decided I didn't give a flying flip who saw it and who doesn't.

I have a blog where I try to be nice, not cuss and keep my feet off the furniture.

But this blog? This one is where everything else is going.
My opinions (promise you're not going to like most of them)
My pictures and thoughts and recipes and just basic gossip and conversation with myself.

This is where I am going to blow off some steam so you might just want to take a step back as a precaution.
Here, if I want to drop the *f* bomb, I will. See watch
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
FUCK!
BOOM!
So if you are the artsy, sensitive type you might want to stick to a different type of blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment