Wednesday, February 11, 2015

365: Day 5

As I was typing the title for this post all I heard in my head was Patrick Stewart's voice saying "Leah's log, star date 365.5"
I kind of like that. Sounds all official and crap.
Come on admit it, when  you read it you heard one of the Captains' of the Enterprise voice didn't you?

The whole day, commonly known as 'yesterday' was just as uneventful as my post. Just a day of cleaning and kids and dinner and bed.

Today is looking up tho, my niece and nephew are coming to see me with the babies!
The boys I have seen, tho not in a while, but I haven't met Aries yet.
I have seen lots of pictures and she looks like just the tiniest little thing so I can't wait to get my hands on her.
The boys on the other hand, are probably almost as tall as Aunt Leah by now. Though that's not saying much, all the kids think it's something.

Afterwards it's a trip to the hospital to see grandbrat #6. My bobblehead.
The poor little guy has inherited his fathers asthma and every time you turn around he is in the hospital with pneumonia or some other kind of lung ailment. He's a little trooper tho, just keeps laughing through it all.

Hopefully I will have some awesome pictures of the kids visit for you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment