Sunday, February 15, 2015

365.9 a few seconds to myself

This has been a long and full weekend. I love having all the grand brats running around. Good times with friends and the fam.
This weekend has went a long way in helping me with my 10,000 steps a day goal! 
The kids are all back with their Mamas and as much as I love them, the quiet is nice! 
I have been running around since we took the kids home, cleaning glass doors and dishes and counters and bedrooms and, oh I could just go on and on. 
I finally decided it's time to stop for the day and let the rest wait until tomorrow. I'm tired! 
I would post a nice pic of my feet up but tiny feet stepping all over me this weekend have made my shoes a mess, and they are too far away from my hands for me to reach them and take them off. 
Yes! I'm that tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment