Sunday, February 15, 2015

365.8 A Day Late

Ok now everyone in the challenge has had a fail day!
I was so busy yesterday with grand brats and Mardi Gras and a house full all night that I completely forgot about the blog. 
And further proof that GMTA about the time I realized I had forgotten BFF sent me a message asking where my post was. 
Yesterday was a very full day. Me and the brats got up early for a Saturday. We had to get all the coolers packed and everything and everyone loaded into the truck and the car to be set up in our spot by ten in the morning. 

We had a great time with all the grand brats and some of the older kids too.
   
 
It was definitely a full day. And then cards and kids afterwards left me completely drained and ready to snuggle under my covers.
So that's it. There's my fail.
Second post later today should catch me back up ;0) 
I'm sure you are waiting with baited breath 

No comments:

Post a Comment