Wednesday, February 25, 2015

365.19

Of course I have been playing with the new camera since the second I got home from work. 
It's a good thing it is digital because I spend more time deleting some awful looking photos then I do actually taking the pictures.
Guess it's like anything else. Practice will make better.
I know this picture look like some of the flowers are grainy, that's because those are fabric. Only the main flower is real. Given to me by my sweetie on I don't like Valentines Day, Day


I can not wait for all this cold wet weather to get out of here. I know our Northern friends have no sympathy whatsoever for us down here. But brrrrrrr! That's why I live down here and not up there. Just a few more weeks and I will be in flip flops and tank tops again.
I can not wait!

In the next week end or two it will be time to put the tomatoes in the ground. PB keeps telling me we aren't going to put a garden down this year, I just look at him like he needs to learn English. I want to get down at least two dozen plants to have enough tomatoes to put up for a month or two of good home grown, home made tomato gravy! I have been hording my last bag in the freezer for almost a year. It's about time to cook it and get some more in there!

I hope everyone is staying warm. I know that aside from the Gulf Coast it's pretty much snow and brrrrrrr!!!

See ya nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment