Tuesday, February 24, 2015

365.18

Thank you +Trebor Cox for showing me how to add the start button back to Win8!

I have literally not booted up my computer in almost six months because I can not stand windows 8.
Having to switch from app to desktop and back for programs, ha! Like you could even find the app or program you just installed!
I hated it!

Honestly the only reason I even booted it up today was to get my WD MyCloud up and running for all the pictures I am about to start collecting with the new camera.

It had been so long since I had turned it on, I had to wait an hour for all the updates to load and install! haha! That's what I get I guess!

You can see some of the practice pictures and other photography (photo-graph-ie) stuff at the new blog I started just for my pictures
Lens End

Thank God! for the BFF! She told me about the download you can get to put the start button back on your desktop, complete with all your apps and downloads and files!

I think I have died and gone to heaven!
I actually won't mind using this computer anymore.
Yeah! That's how bad I hated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment