Friday, February 13, 2015

365.7 Happy Friday The 13th



Are you a superstitious person? 
I am not but I know allot of people who are. 
 



Well I can't say I am not completely without superstition. You will never here me say one of my kids is sick or has a problem that is not true. That was my only superstition, I just knew if I called work after a hard weekend and claimed one of my kids was throwing up and I had to stay home with them that within a day or two I would have one very sick child on my hands.
I never say "if I didn't have kids" I could do this or that. I felt like that would be an open invitation for tragedy.
So yes, I guess in some small way I am a superstitious person.
Now as far as black cats and walking under ladders, opening umbrellas inside, throwing salt over my shoulder? Nah! I'll do it just to show you ;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment