Monday, March 2, 2015

365.24 An EBay Kinda Day

I have got to clean out my closets. I have way to many clothes that I don't wear. So I decided when I got home from work today it was time to pull out some stuff and start listing it on EBay.
Normally I would just bag it all up and dump it off somewhere but I got to thinking, I buy a lot of things I only wear once or twice, then find a good sale rack and buy more stuff. 
Almost everything I buy comes from the sale rack. That way I don't feel too bad about not wearing it more often. :0) 
Yeah I have a weird way of looking at things, but it works for me.
But since a lot of it is still on the newer side, what the hell, may as well!

Mainly jeans and skirts right now, but later I have some awesome dresses that I no longer can fit in that have to go. 
My skirts Nd dresses are getting longer nowadays so no reason to hang on to the other stuff.
Plus it has been so dreary icky outside there really wasn't much else to do today. 
So that was my day, how about yours? 
See ya nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment