Saturday, March 21, 2015

365.38 dreaming of friends who have passed

I used to hate to dream about my Dad or Grandparents because it would just make me miss them so much. 
I would wake up and just be down and depressed for a few days.
Then I saw a post from my niece on FB about how God had let her spend time in a dream with her son Mathew that she had lost a long time ago, when he was very young, and how happy that made her.
I never thought of it that way but once she pointed it out, it made sense and helped me feel a lot better about those dreams. 

Last night I dreamt about my uncle who passed away almost two years ago now.  And I woke up this morning smiling. The disease that riddled him was gone and he was happy and smiling and laughing and it was great to "visit" with him again.

Of course, being a chronic nightmare sufferer, we died together in a fiery crash. 
And if you knew Darius McMahon you would know how ironically funny he would find that.

See ya nerds!


No comments:

Post a Comment