Tuesday, March 24, 2015

365.41 a few days from 49!

I have never been one to freak out about my age. Even this close to 50 doesn't bother me. I have too much shit to do for my age to be a "thing" 
What does bother me?
The fact that I can not, no matter how much I want it, get gray hair! 
Weird right?!
Yes, I know! 
But that is what bothers me more than my age. Maybe my age doesn't bother me because I don't have gray hair yet, I don't know. 
And now that I am no poo my hair is getting darker brown! Wth!
It feels better, is not as weighted down, but the color is getting deeper. 
I give up, I'm never going to have the silver gray hair I have wanted since I was like, six. 
Everyone says I should just color it but it's not the same. 
Have you ever seen someone try to go from from deep chocolate brown to light airy gray? No. It would not work. Naturally is the only way I am going to get the kind of gray I want. *sigh* 
Maybe 59 will bring me what I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment