Thursday, March 5, 2015

365.27 Almost Friday

Pb and I decided it is time to have all the grandbrats. 
6 little pairs of fingerprints all over the glass doors. Six little pairs of feet running, laughing, screaming and playing.
These kids keep me moving all weekend long. There's no real downtime with my group. 
They are funny and happy almost all of the time and we can usually find something to laugh about all the time. 
It's harder in the winter time because we can't get in the pool. Our summertime favorite thing to do.in the summer it's breakfast then swimming until lunch, then usually back in the pool until nine or ten at night. They love to swim at night. I think only because they get to stay up later if they are in the pool. 
I don't get them all the time anymore, but when we do , it's always fun and tiring at the same time. Maybe I will be able to get some decent pictures for this weekends posts. 
See ya nerds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment