Wednesday, March 4, 2015

365.26

I wish everyone could have a BFF like mine.  
She will cuss me out, tell me I'm full of shit and listen when I  tell her she needs to shut the hell up.
We have been friends since we were 12 years old, we are now pushing 50. 
We have spent years apart, and years inseparable. 
But I have always known that no matter how pissed off  at me she was, one phone call and she would move  mountains to be by my side.  
I wish everyone could have a BFF like mine.
It's comforting as hell knowing there is always someone who has your back. 
No one else in my life can go as far back in my life as she can. She knows the good, the bad and the ugly. 
I wish all of you could have what I have  with my BFF!  
If you  don't you need to find one. 
See ya nerds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment