Sunday, March 8, 2015

365.29

What a weekend! 
I know I didn't post yesterday and I honestly thought I would get a chance. 
But Omgosh these kids have worn me out. 
I did get some really great pics of all them.
We spent Saturday running around and posing for pictures. Then Tristan reminded me that the last time they stayed I told him the next time they stayed I would take them skating. 
Damn kids are like frikkin elephants! 
I tried to act like I forgot but the brat wouldn't let me slide! So skating we went.
I thought about putting on a pair of skates. Normally I do, but they had worn out so much I just couldn't make myself put the skates on. 
So I watched as, slowly they dropped off one by one. By the time we left only one was still skating. When we got home it was pajamas, kisses, hugs and bed. 
One episode of Black Sails and I was down for the count.
See ya nerds!

No comments:

Post a Comment